Any Given Child Bethlehem (AGCB) programming allows students in K-8 classrooms to experience curriculum-related programs, both in school and in the community, work with teaching artists, and engage in creative learning strategies in their core classrooms.
Examples of learning opportunities for students under AGCB include:
- Visiting the Banana Factory for ArtSmart
- Young Playwrights program with Touchstone Theater
- Field Trips to Zoellner Arts Center and community arts venues
- Performances by performing arts organizations such as the Pennsylvania Philharmonic, the Pennsylvania Youth Ballet, Bach Choir, and the Pennsylvania Youth Theater
- School-wide projects taught in collaboration with a teaching artist
- Integrated instruction that includes teaching and learning strategies in performance, visual art, music, movement, and digital media